Have you ever been in a situation where you had something running and going smoothly, then a break happened and you stopped completely. Most times you find it difficult to start again and you give up and never go back to it.
It’s good to be back after a long time. If you’re reading this, I’m glad to let you know ‘’I choose Starting All Over rather than quitting.
Starting over always sounds good, but how often do we fail to do so because we donʼt plan for the change?
In starting all over again there are three things you must do:
Identify why you stopped. If you don’t clearly state reasons why you stopped at first, those reasons will show up soon and you’ll find yourself stopping again. Write out your challenges. Be honest with yourself, because your life will be much more pleasant with your honesty.
Acknowledge your weaknesses and take your blame. No more blame games, it’s time to move forward. Silent the voices in your head. You need to renew your mind. Determine what lie or lies you have believed and then find a nugget of truth to replace it with.
Enough of sulking around on what you should or shouldn’t have done. Forgive yourself and move on. If you want to thrive, then you must behold the new things ahead. Even scripture says “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.- Isaiah 43:18.
Congratulations…..on your resolve to truly start over.
TIPS ON HOW TO ACHIEVE THE NEXT BIG THING
- Be absolutely clear about what it is you want to achieve.- Write it down and make it plain.
- Stop thinking and start doing it- I know you have lots of ideas and plans, and you’re still developing more.
Enough………. It’s time to START!!!
- Decide how and when you will show up- Consistency is the key. Prioritize your work. Stop procrastination.
- Don’t despise small beginnings- Zechariah 4:10 says, “Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin.” You don’t have to have the pieces in place for years to come. Just start where you are and then build from there.
- Keep moving with perseverance- Perseverance develops character. We have all heard when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Keep moving! If you fall down, get back up. Run, walk, crawl if you have to. If you need help, ask.
Finally, never forget your “why” in whatever you want to start.
Here’s why I’m starting my blog all over.
As a lady of influence, I have my heart and mind set on serving. Destinies and lives are tied to me and as people begin to read, their spirits are awakened to knowledge and every content on this blog serves as a reminder that God sees them and still has a plan.
My heart is filled with excitement because, though my beginnings may seem small, my later days will be very great. I am here and I am doing it, and so can you. If you hit a roadblock, find another way. Go around, over, under or through. You can do it! I am here cheering you on and I bet there are others standing on the sidelines cheering you on to VICTORY!!!
I would love to know what you have decided to start all over.
Feel free to hit reply and share.
Excellent post . Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Georgetta for engaging.
Well done, Emmanuella. This is a great way to come back. Well done.
Thank you for engaging.
Ohh great one Emmanuella.
I have decided to start all over again, more like try one more time in my studies. I had given up and it’s only this year that I decided to go back to school. Best decision ever
WOW……. Congratulations on your resolve to start over. I’m super excited for you. I do not promise that the journey will be easy, but I want you to always remember that Emmanuella in Nigeria is rooting for you.